Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My mother is AWESOME

At my grandmother's place tonight. My birthday package from my mom was waiting for me.

CASTLE!!

My next few nights are set! And season 3 has audio commentary! Score!

Personally I'm looking forward to watching A Deadly Affair, Punked, Murder Most Fowl, Close Encounters of the Murderous Kind, Poof! You're Dead, Knockdown, Countdown, Law & Murder, Slice of Death, and of course, Knockout again.

So much in this season!

Also! Heat Wave, Naked Heat, and Heat Rises are on their way. I don't have huge expectations, but I've come this far. Also, there's page 105 in Heat Wave.

Maybe I'll just skip travelling and marathon Castle. Nah, I should go to Kyoto.

Still have to book my trip. Will do that tomorrow. Yay, Kyoto!


Mmm, Castle...

No comments:

Post a Comment