Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tired or lazy?

I would have to say a mix of the two.

I was going to have Oct be a work month, but I can't be bothered. Or maybe I'm just talking about today. Yeah, it's about today. I think I'll take a long lunch.

I have some things I need to work on. And my Oct schedule to work out. I also haven't climbed this month. Need to make time for that next month.

After a lot of thought I think I'll go to Kyoto after all. Maybe just for a daytrip. Hang out in Hama, take a night bus to Kyoto, visit Fushimi Inari and a few other of my must places, take a night bus to Nagoya, and then use the rest of my time off to recover.

Ooh, sounds good.

I think I'll go with that.


And also for random October things, I want to take up kick-boxing again. I need the stress relief.


But first, I need to secure my long lunch for today.

And tomorrow is a picnic!

Ooh, just thought of Nagoya Port and the aquarium. Should add that to my recovery day.

No comments:

Post a Comment