Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fat-burning tea

As it gets further into niku-man season, I notice I'm gaining weight again. While I could just stop eating niku-man, why would I want to do that?

So something else is going to have to give.

My current solution: Start drinking Healthya again despite the cost and walk more. And make time to climb. Damn, I want to climb.

Maybe Tuesdays. If I bring my gear with me, I can go right after work. I need to read my climbing book again for some off-wall training tips.

You know what? Just writing about climbing makes me feel better. I need to get on a wall.

I'd love to do some aerobic kick-boxing again, but that might make too big of a dent in my budget. Plus I don't think I could find a teacher better than the one I had in Boston.

That reminds me, I should start doing lunges and burpees when I'm home.

Okies. At work. Catch you laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment