Sunday, November 20, 2011

11/20 Hobonichi Quote of the Day

「Acquiring a skill」, I feel, can be expressed by the formula, 「a little hard work × frequent consistency × every day × months and years = habit」
-from 「Today's darling」

Starting something new. I've fallen out of translation for a bit so I thought I'd pick it up again.

My planner has quotes at the bottom of each day. Quotables tend to be short and use everyday language which make them deceptively difficult. I'm up for a challenge.

30 days. I'll do everything I can to translate the daily quote for 30 days. If it works, I'll keep going. I bought the same planner for next year months ago.

Feel free to question and critique. Like vlogging every day, this is quantity over quality. Though I must admit, fantastic quote to start off. I swear, it's pure coincidence. Sign from the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment