Monday, November 7, 2011

The difference of half an hour.

Starting work a bit later today, I left the house later.
(Though I did run in order to make the train since waiting for the next one is silly.)
It looked like morning rather than DARK!

As much as it may be ler depressing, DARK! might suit me better. Morning just makes me feel like "Grr, morning" But DARK! makes me feel like I'm leaving the house with a purpose. On a mission.

It may sound silly but sometimes that kind of silliness is a must when your first alarm goes off at 4:30 and 5:30 is sleeping in.

I think that's what I've been missing in my life recently. Magic.

Cheesy? Maybe. But I believe in the magic of a single moment in time. And how much better it makes me feel about the world.

2 comments:

  1. It is.

    We should make it our mission to find it and share it with as many people as we can.

    ReplyDelete