Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"She's naked on the cover again, isn't she?"

Finish Suspect X. It was awesome.

Now back to feed my Castle obssesion. Although considering the stares I got on the train from just reading an English book, maybe I should consider removing the dustjacket of Naked Heat...

Yesterday, the salaryman next to me started was reading an intermediate English textbook. I couldn't bring myself to pull out Galileo. My outer appearance being what it is, it totally would have looked like I was rubbing English superiority in his face. Especially since it was right after a Japanese coworker told another one who was surprised at my Japanese, "It's better not to think of her as an American; you'll get confused."

Such is life. Onto Castle!

2 comments:

  1. >>"It's better not to think of her as an American; you'll get confused."

    lol! That's our Mel - confusing everyone with her special blend of American and Japanese roots. :)

    -Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I just had a conversation with my housemate about this. I must accept my fate as a conundrum. (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete