Friday, June 28, 2013

Retail therapy: iPad stand

I bought this a while back, but it's as the photos show: a cat-shaped iPad stand.

It's actually a smartphone stand, but as long as I keep the iPad horizontal, it works like a charm. And while I was taking pics, I just figured out I can lay my iPad down at a lower angle to make it easier to type and read blogs on.

I have iPad stands in my room and at my grandmother's, but they are bulky and are not made for mobility, which is fine. Bought them at the 100yen shop, so no complaints there. I found suction-cup stands, but as you can see from the pics, those won't work on my iPad case. I thought about the folding covers, but they make my iPad thicker than I'd like, plus I really like my cover and have no intention of replacing it.

So after about 5 months of searching, I spotted this at one of my favorite stationery stores. Cute, compact, and practical. And for less than 1000yen. Score.

I had to add a chain so I wouldn't have to detach the two pieces each time I use the stand, but this is me we're talking about; I had a spare chain floating around.

So worth the cash and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment