Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Guest Post!


I was invited to write a guest post on a blog that I follow. My first guest post ever! I flip-flopped on what to write about because this year has been, well, the year it has been, but I didn't want to be a downer.

For a while I was tempted to write about my 2013 scrapbook or my current ambition to teach myself how to sketch or my upcoming trip (a little over a month!!) to London or my stubborn determination to not go smartphone. Then I thought they might be boring to people who don't know me. So I decided to go ahead and be completely personal and write about How I didn't become a Librarian.

Now that I think about it, I should have probably written about gyoza, but then again, I'm planning on making a photo book of my gyoza adventures, starting from the Gyoza Ikemen Parties of the Summer of 2008. Good times.

Anyways, enough ramblings, it's a quarter past midnight and I have a 7am tomorrow, which means my alarm is going to go off in about 4 hours. Whee!!

Good night.

PS Hello people who came over from Elizabeth's blog! I hope you enjoy your visit in my corner of the blogsphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment