Monday, July 1, 2013

Heading back to the house after saying good-bye

So while I'm determined to never show up at a work party on time or maybe even an hour late, I'm really glad that I stayed.

My supervisor (there's an official anagram for her position, but for simplicity's sake, let's go with "supervisor") is being transferred and today was her going away party.

She's been nothing but awesome and supportive through this hell of a year I've been having. Even before that, she's been great, so it's sad to see her go. Things are not going to be the same.

That's life and we all move on, but just for tonight, I'm going to wish things didn't have to change and be bitter about it all.


The guy who's coming in her place is cool and I think it'll be a stimulating change, but no one can replace her.

I'm going to miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment