Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bright midday sky

So glad I took today off. Main reason was for Disney on Ice tonight, but I'm glad I can chill today.

Skyped with my mom while I made my WCBF notebook. I'm combining all of the important documents from the 19 A4 pages of documents I received into one small notebook.

This is a coping method. If I don't do it, I'll be a panicked mess. All the info is going to change the day before each day, but I like having a base line to start from.

I know I'm going to get the overachiever eyerolls, but I need it to function. Too many unknown variables.

To quote Javier Esposito: A control freak like you with something you can't control? That's going to be more fun than Shark Week.

Which I'm sure is what many of the organizers thought when they witnessed or heard about my meltdown around day 7 last year. Needless to say, I was not amused, but at least I had a shoulder to literally cry on.

This year, I have an idea of what I'm up against and I can be in a more prepared mindset. I won't have as many walls up to protect myself. I can lighten up. Or at least I hope I do.

Well, enough babble. Next stop: Kasadera.

No comments:

Post a Comment