Thursday, August 29, 2013

Finally sinking in

Woke up early to do my laundry and hang it out to dry and now I'm heading into town to take care of some things then cleaning my room and packing because I'm going to London tomorrow.

I'm going to London tomorrow!!

Wow. My first real trip overseas. I know that sounds silly, but Japan and California have always been within my range of "local". It just happens to be a really big range. Boston was a bit of a shock, but still the US.

England is an entirely different matter.

And I'm going via Helsinki, so I get a glimpse of Scandinavia too.

Wow. England. I'm rather excited. And by rather I mean extremely.

But first, I gotta pay some bills and do some last minute shopping.

Also...the Into Darkness 3D ad just caught my eye. There's a 12:40 show. There goes my afternoon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment