Saturday, August 17, 2013

Off to the WCBF for 10 days of baseball

I think I overpacked, but that can happen at 3am. No time to cull.

I didn't pack a book, but I do have my iPad and my trusty OCD notebook. After last year and the pages upon pages of disorganized information, I took matters into my own hands. I cut and pasted the three pages about my group I'm in charge of, then wrote out a schedule and filled in the important information.

This morning, I also came up with a brilliant/stupid idea to create and keep scorecards for each mini-game. Spent an hour trying to remember/learn how that's done and figure out how to adapt it.

I didn't have time or energy to write a mini J-E glossary of baseball terms, but turns out there's an app for that. Not a great one, but free and better than nothing. I'll try to build one as I go along.

Also planning on using the notebook for some pre-sleep writing to unwind and have closure on each day.

This is a revenge match and an experiment. I did not do as well as I feel I could have. The overacheiving perfectionist in me wants another shot. So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment