Tuesday, September 17, 2013

To morning or not morning

While I love the feel of morning air, I'm starting to want to enjoy it rather than experience it on my morning walk to the station. I want to take a walk, make breakfast, enjoy my coffee or tea while I sort out my day, do some chores and run some errands, maybe even pack a dinner, *then* go to work.

Even though I only got a total of 4 hours of sleep and I feel fine right now, the crash that will inevitably follow always sucks and I have to stop doing that to myself.

Time for a change and to find a healthier rhythm.

2 comments:

  1. I think it sucks that most people are forced onto a standard day when everyone works/sleeps better at different times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. This is totally why I can't work in a regular office.

      Delete