Friday, October 4, 2013

Confessions of a Stationery Addict: Cocoiro (Kuretake)

So I bought a new pen.

I swear, I just walked into one of my favorite stationery stores to relax before work, but I tried this pen out and it felt like exactly what I think I have been looking for to ink my sketches. I've been using just my Platinum Preppy, which gives my sketches a nice feel that I like, but I want to add more details.

This pen can write both like a marker and a brush pen. Most importantly, it can write really thin without needing the delicacy my brush pen requires. The detail-oriented side of me is extremely happy about the possibilities, while the perfectionist side of me has been given the opportunity to drive the rest of my brain crazy.

I like what I see so far. We'll see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment