Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Stuck in the transfer security line

There's back up at Immigration. Nothing else to do but blog. :D

This may be the number one reason I don't like going home via Narita; sometimes I have to go through Immigration while racing the clock to my transfer. It's moving faster than the LAX immigration line, but that isn't very difficult.

Less than 20 minutes to boarding time...
So not good for my nerves. Though I'm much better about it than I used to be.

Thank goodness my luggage is checked in alk the way to LA.


And I'm out!

Now to fast walk to the gate. And stop for a bathroom and fill my water bottle, though they might make me get rid of it before I get on the plane. Wouldn't be the first time I've downed a liter of water in a minute.


Made it!

And boarding is delayed. Better than early.

I wonder if there's wifi...

No comments:

Post a Comment