Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Early morning

9am and I've finished my laundry, packed for my grandmother's, did last minute edits to a podcast script for a recording today, scheduled my concert ticket to be redelivered, bought a book on Amazon on a whim after listening to a podcast because it's EXACTLY what I was looking for, head out to the Science Museum to get a ticket for the planetarium (The topic is the evening star; I can't miss this.) and now I'm standing in a thankfully relatively short line.

After I pick up the ticket, I head over to record a podcast, get lunch, come back to the science museum to watch the show, go to Meieki and pick up some stuff before heading to my grandmother's.

All this working out because I knocked out at 9 last night and woke up at 4am. Yay productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment