Saturday, November 30, 2013

Nagoya Science Museum - Vines



Before heading to my grandmother's on Tuesday,  I went to the Science. Museum to catch the planetarium show before November ended. The topic was the evening star, which, as many know, is close to my heart. I slept for part of the show -comfy reclining seats under a "sky" full of stars after an 11-day work week, can you blame me?- I stayed up for the Perseus Andromeda myth and woke up in time for the explanation on Venus as the evening star.

I love taking Vines at the Science Museum. I always have to control myself both because of lack of time and the sheer number of possibilities. This time I went down to the special World of Color exhibit. It was smaller than I expected, but it was free and informative enough. I think it was more there for kids on school trips. If I had more time, I'd probably make a bunch more Vines.




I also went back to the dinosaurs that were in the last episode of Galileo and I happened to be listening to the Galileo soundtrack, so I put my earbud next to the mic and made this just because I could. The sound isn't great and the room was filled with kids, but I was amused. 


One of these days, I'm going to go there for the day just to take Vines. 




No comments:

Post a Comment