Thursday, December 5, 2013

Obsessive Stationery Disorder: Another Stationery Purchase(s)




 I got some postcards I had my eyes on and some more sticker pockets to improve the efficiency of my Notebook.

And I thought I was done....but then...


Picked up a few other things that I've been looking for.


I love pocket stickers and I am in love with the this blue/purple/green gradient thing. I've already put it into my Notebook and it's holding my stickers. Brilliant.


And I found even smaller binder clips!! So cute! I have a post scheduled for this coming weekend about the bigger of the two (which is still tiny) which is now obsolete, but I'm going to leave it in the post queue.

Stationery shopping is so much fun. I'm going to try to post all of my stationery purchases so I can be aware of just how bad my condition really is. Feel free to ignore or comment as you see fit.



No comments:

Post a Comment