Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Yokohama/Tokyo Dec 2013: Part 5 - Tokyo Tower

And finally, after parting ways with Yumi, I made my way to the Tokyo Tower, possibly my favorite Tokyo landmark.


I don't know why, but when I have spare time created by taking the night bus to and from Tokyo, I end up at the Tokyo Tower to do something with my time. I'm not even sure why I bother, especially at Christmas time with all of the couples, but I like the view from the Tokyo Tower.


There's something that draws me to this place. Maybe it's something as small as hoping that one day I'll find a gift that actually does say 努力 and 根性 on it. (Old school SMAP reference. If you don't get it, move along.)

Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll keep returning to this place just because.


Next: The way home (i.e. my grandmother's)

No comments:

Post a Comment