Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello DARK! It's good to see you again

Especially after a good night's rest. At least on Sunday nights I really need to sleep at 11 at the latest. And classical through earbuds until I pass out is perfect. Drowns out the noise of the people talking downstairs.

Got a long day today, though by choice. Sort of. Morning lessons, translation check, podcast script writing, evening lessons. I left my Kyoto guide books at the house on purpose so I wouldn't be distracted. Plenty of time to write out a game plan on Thursday.

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure my supervisor thinks I'm out of my mind for spending two days on stationery. In all fairness, stationery's probably the last thing most of people would think of when talking about visiting Kyoto. I keep forgetting for the majority of the population, paper is just paper and pens are just pens. They don't know what they're missing. Nor would most care.

Anyways, lots on my mind, but today is about what I need to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment