Thursday, January 9, 2014

Impromptu shopping trip

Last day of a long New Year's holiday. I went to Gusto for a good 3 hours to work on a typography project and other things while getting my money's worth of free refills.

Then instead of going back to the house or staying for another 3 hours to work on more stuff, I decided to go into town and pick up a few things rather than leave earlier to get them before work tomorrow.

Last minute decision so no makeup on or even with me, but I've got kick ass nails. Last day though. Gotta say goodbye to the Nails on Fire before I go back to work. If I have time, I'm going to try a subtle gradient with white and pearl. Maybe with some silver. Or something like that.


In totally unrelated news, I noticed Season One of 進撃の巨人 was on the all-you-can-watch list on the Bandai Channel. I started watching last night and got up to episode 10 and now I'm considering getting the manga once I assess the amount of free space I have in my room. I love this kind of story and the opening credits totally sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment