Friday, January 3, 2014

#MelShogatsu2014: お雑煮 Day Three

It's kind of like turkey leftovers after Thanksgiving or Christmas. Except it is tradition to eat osechi for the first three days of the New Year.

My grandmother changes the ingredients so it's not the exact same thing, but honestly, I like mochi, so I don't really mind.

 

Also, on a blog note, I downloaded a new blogging app and am trying it out. So far it's giving me a lot more freedom and now that I think about it, it's amazing i stayed with Google's Blogger app for as long as I did. Hopefully the picture above will link to my Instagram account.

Currently editing a much longer post and dealing with the residual html from switching between apps and the dashboard. Grrr. Crossing my fingers that it will work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment