Sunday, January 12, 2014

OSD: First Haul of the Year

Obsessive Stationery Disorder

Picked up a few things at Tokyu Hands last week. Fun stuff! (Links to Japanese sites)
  • A new scrapbook for 2014 even though I haven't come close to finishing 2013... (Jour & Etoffe, United Bees)
  • A postcard by 内田新哉 who is quickly becoming a favorite artist. (Shinya Uchida Official Site )
  • Petit 1 (black) refills for my grandmother (Petit 1, Pilot)
  • A new pencase for my planner notebook. I had been eyeing this one for a while and this is first time I saw this color. So I bought it. (Pilot )
  • Envelope and paper. (松風堂 Shofudo. *drool* More on this place later.)
  • Map tag card of California. I'm a sucker for anything that shows my lovely hime state and includes Berkeley. And a bear. (Mapnote, Maptote)
  • Monthly graphy stickers (Monthly Graph, Custom Diary Stickers, Greeting Life Inc.)
So, Shofudo. I'm going to Kyoto at the end of the month for family reasons as well as for pleasure and I figured that since I was there I should check out some stationery stores. I looked online and jotted down a few names. Shofudo was one of the stores that caught my eye.

When I realized the traditional Japanese style stationery I was oogling in the special display area at Tokyu Hands today was from Shofudo, I had a mini fangirl spaz. Now that I've seen some of their selection, I'm definitely going to drop by. And bring more money with me than I originally planned. They even have a workshop! This is going to be an expensive Kyoto trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment