Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OSD: January Carnival of Pen, Pencil, and Paper

Obsessive Stationery Disorder

Anyone who has a stationery problem like me, check out the January Carnival of Pen, Pencil, and Paper hosted this month by Heather over at A Penchant for Paper. You'll find a selection of posts about, well, pens, inks, pencils, notebooks, and such. My post about my tricked-out planner made the list. Yay!

And now that I've made an image for the Obsessive Stationery Disorder, I will shorten the post title name to OSD and I hope to keep up posts for this type of post. I have a lot of random products, pens, and OSD habits that I want to blog about. The current plan is to have a scheduled post on Sundays (Japan time) and random other ones here and there, but that could change at any time.

I am also open to requests and questions and such concerning my stationery or stationery in Japan, though I will not guarantee when I will get to answering them.

That's all from me today. May 2014 be filled with awesome stationery, lots of writing and drawing, and new discoveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment