Wednesday, January 22, 2014

To work

It's a workshop, so I'm not really fussed about it except it's scheduled until 7. Not a happy camper, but not a miserable one either. After almost three years and positive feedback and results, I'm no longer as worried about my performance at these workshops.

I'd be lying if I said I'm happy about coming in today, but it's better than the middle of my work week or worse yet, after my Kyoto trip. And to be fair, I could have said no. At least this way there is Kyoto and Hama to look forward to.

Just gotta get through today.

And I gots black and gold nails to do it! I really should paint happy nails for my days off. Think of themes and play. Next, I want to paint Cal nails, but I need to get the right blue and the right gold. Though that's the fun part. Hehe.


Okay. Morning, then to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment