Sunday, January 19, 2014

Two more days of work

Plus an all-day workshop on Wednesday and volunteer stuff Tuesday morning.

And I need to clean my room and do my nails and I have an appointment with my hairstylist and dinner with Samancha while I'm in town. I might also catch Ender's Game on Tuesday.

And after that, I'll be in Kyoto! Whee!

I have a game plan in the works and it involes two days of stationery shopping: one for reconnaissance, one for purchase. This is the depth of my maddness. And how many glorious stores I will be facing. Can't wait!

Also in the plan is dinner with some friends, Arashiyama, yudofu, and maybe renting a kimono. I also need to make sure to drop by Kiyomizu and Fushimi Inari.

But mainly, STATIONERY STORES!

Mmmm, stationery.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your stationery haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to posting about it and crossing my fingers that I won't come back broke. (^_^)

      Delete