Tuesday, February 11, 2014

At the theater-After thoughts: Thor: The Dark World

That was quite satisfying. It's rare that I enjoy a franchise movie this much, but there was nothing disappointing about this movie and I honestly can't wait for the next one and the next Avengers.

Normally I would go into why I liked it and fave scenes and such, but everyone who I'd recommend it to has already seen it (damn Japan's delayed releases) and you all already know how awesome this movie is. And if you haven't seen it, well, go see it.

I want to go see it again. I enjoyed it that much and with Japanese movie prices, that's saying a lot.

Ooh, I've got coupons that'll get me movie tix for ¥1000. Mmm, tempting. Maybe after watching Toma's new movie coming out this coming weekend. And Smaug at the end of the month.

But yes, Thor was awesome.

Mel

 

P.S. The pic is Thor stickers and my new Ieyasu-kun towel. Hama Pride!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment