Monday, March 31, 2014

At the Theater-After thoughts: Frozen

That was such a good movie! I might go back and see it in 3D.

And so many fantastic lines! At which only I was laughing because unfortunately humor is the first thing lost in translation. But I was having too much fun to care as much as I normally would have.

I'll probably post my faves one way or another. Though I will say one of my ultimate faves was the disclaimer at the end, which was so unfortunately ignored by the subtitler. I thought it was brilliant.

Anyways, not really getting exercise lately, I've decided to brave the cold wind to the nearest station on my line. It's nice to get some air.

And no work until tomorrow afternoon, so it's time for the good old long stay at Gusto. Lots of new people in the house, so it's bound to be noisy. Need to get some writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment