Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fangirl spaz: TOKIO'S GOING TO BE AT SUMMER SONIC!!!

OMG.

The 20th anniversary tour has been announced as well.

Only one show at practically every venue. Nagoya's going to be really hard to get. But where there is a will, there is a way.


And it's taking everything I have to not scream "TOKIO'S GOING TO SUMMER SONIC!" out loud.

Never thought I'd actually try to go to Summer Sonic, but my boys are going to be there. I can't not try.

Wow.


They're also asking for songs to put in the 20th anniversary album. Easy. フラれて元気 for the single and Sonic Drive for the album/coupling song.

But we can vote every day so others will also make their way in.

It's TOKIO's year. And I'm so happy for them, I almost cried at work. Never getting over these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment