Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A burger and The Goonies

Samancha is coming over this weekend for the Creators Market so I'm cleaning my room and just put in a reservation at a burger place near my station that has become a favorite of ours.

I needed to get food today anyways, so instead of just calling, I put a load of laundry into the wash, walked down to the burger place, put in the reservation, got a burger to go, picked up a coke at the supermarket, came back to the house, hung my wash up to dry, and now I'm taking a burger lunch break (so good!).

So, just cleaning my room gets boring and my already short attention span gets shorter, so I tend to pop a well-watched movie in and The Goonies is a classic. But my copy is Region 2 and my computer is American. I finally bit the bullet a few days ago and got it off iTunes (so expensive!).


So now I'm eating a burger and fries with a coke while watching The Goonies (so American). :)

3 comments:

  1. you're making me hungry! haha. anyway, i have an on-going blog giveaway and i hope you can join because i think you'll like the prices! http://www.raellarina.net/2014/06/june-2014-giveaway.html :)

    xoxo, rae

    ReplyDelete