Sunday, November 2, 2014

FOREVER TOKIO!

That. Was. Awesome.

Impossible to put into words.

I adore these five guys more than words can express.

And they are too sweet to their fans. We are such brats and they still sing more for us. But there's something about them where we need to push. We need to make sure that they know that we love them and this is one of the few ways we can do that.

唯一わがままが言える場所。

素直にファンとして「帰りたくない」と言える場所。

だからライヴが好き。

And they'll keep going. I know they will. Because that is what they do.


Anyways, now to shower, rehydrate, and go out to show off my post-concert lack of voice to an old work buddy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm tearing up! TOKIO will perform until old age~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the extremely late reply. I have a long post that has been stuck in my Drafts folder and I will try to post it soon.

      Delete