Monday, November 3, 2014

Made it!

I lied. I have been up this way before. That was the first time I went up the Oigawa. Waited around forever for a bus then went and crossed a bridge. Good times. (Hi Jon! :))


This time when I got to my station, seeing the lost look in my eyes, one of the station staff asked where I was headed. I told him and it seems many people get lost, because he took me to my accomodations for the next two nights. That was sweet of him, but I'm pretty sure it was just to kill some time; trains come about once an hour.

I'm staying in a minshuku, so basically a house. And tonight I've got the place to myself. It's quiet. Exactly what I needed.

I don't know if I want to ask about wifi. Part of me wants to take advantage and stay off. The other part wants to post pretty pics on Instagram now! I'll see how long I can hold out.


...less than 5 minutes. Just got the wifi password. Hehehe. Hi Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment