Friday, January 30, 2015
Friday, January 30
1. Wrote and posted 2 postcards
2. Started looking into letterpress printers to make business cards
3. Picked up some cartridges for Yosegi-chan
4. Started a special secret project
5. Used a 500yen coupon and picked up some refills for work
6. Am one step closer to completing my TOKIO fountain pen set (Yes, you read that correctly)
7. Handled work relatively smoothly
A bit of a lazy day as rainy mornings tend to be. But stuff still got done. Two more days of work until a nice day off.
Posted at 10:48 PM
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Tentative process of these posts, start a keitai post when something gets done, add to the list throughout the day, finish off and post on the commute home. For days off, I'll think about it when Monday rolls around.
Thursday, January 29th
1. Finished my work nails
2. Flushed out and cleaned my pen because the converter was leaking again. Currently using a cartridge.
3. Fixed my work nails after I screwed them up in the shower
4. Posted work nails on Instagram and started a new hashtag to keep track of them
5. Sent off an email rather than just letting the draft sit on my iPad until it was irrelavant
6. Had lunch instead of getting bread and just filling up on carbs
7. Got through work relatively painlessly
Nail-centric, but still productive. :)
Posted at 11:26 PM
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Monday, January 26, 2015
While I still hold that 1718 was a better concert, HEART was still loads of fun. And this is another DVD of the actual concert I was at. Some camera angles will be the same as my line of sight. Squee!
Posted at 5:04 PM
Okies, sending this off while I have reception. :)
Posted at 11:49 AM
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Posted at 4:42 PM
Saturday, January 24, 2015
It's coming up on two years. I'm usually perfectly fine, even if sometimes only on the outside, but from around Christmas to probably some time in February, I'm in a funk and it's harder to keep balance. It'll pass. It always does.
On a Mel's-still-Mel note, I'm also picking up a load of stationery on Sunday and taking a much needed hike to the top of Fushimi Inari Monday morning.
Posted at 9:02 AM
Friday, January 23, 2015
Monday, January 19, 2015
Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I liked it.
I also picked up this business card case. Just had to.
What can I say? Love Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
Now back to the real world.
Posted at 9:10 PM
But to tell the truth, I just want to chill and enjoy my macchiato. :)
Posted at 6:12 PM
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Saturday, January 17, 2015
For anyone curious, Toma and Shun are childhood friends. Toma becomes a cop and Shun becomes yakuza. They fight evil together. (By "evil", I think they mean corruption.)
Posted at 9:13 AM
Friday, January 16, 2015
I was taken in by the movie. Of course, I take issue with a number of points, but for the sheer entertainment value I got out of it, I don't really mind.
Posted at 3:15 PM
Let the movies of 2015 begin!
Posted at 12:23 PM
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Yeah, my life is fun.
Posted at 2:01 PM
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
It used to just be an AEON with a few other shops.
Now there's a stationery store, a book store, a Uniqlo, a Muji, and an import store. Ended up staying for 4 hours and picking up a lot of stuff.
This might become a regular place for me to drop by.
Posted at 2:48 PM