Thursday, January 29, 2015
What I Accomplished Today
Tentative process of these posts, start a keitai post when something gets done, add to the list throughout the day, finish off and post on the commute home. For days off, I'll think about it when Monday rolls around.
Thursday, January 29th
1. Finished my work nails
2. Flushed out and cleaned my pen because the converter was leaking again. Currently using a cartridge.
3. Fixed my work nails after I screwed them up in the shower
4. Posted work nails on Instagram and started a new hashtag to keep track of them
5. Sent off an email rather than just letting the draft sit on my iPad until it was irrelavant
6. Had lunch instead of getting bread and just filling up on carbs
7. Got through work relatively painlessly
Nail-centric, but still productive. :)
Posted at 11:26 PM