Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Turning Pages: Gone Girl

I was going to post this on Sunday when I finished it, but, well, life.

I bought the book on Friday, started reading on Saturday, and finished on Sunday. And weekends are my workdays. Which is why reading 300 pages Saturday night was probably a bad idea. But I just had to know where this story was headed.

I know people who haven't read it, so no spoilers, but suffice to say I have no regrets staying up until 4am reading this.

Quite interested in seeing the movie now. Missed it when it was in theaters.

Now to find a new book to read.

2 comments:

  1. I devoured it too...although the ending made me want to hurl the book across the room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that ending...I could tell the story was not going to end well, but yeah. I accept it as the story's end, but as a person, I'm really not comfortable with it.

      Delete