Sunday, October 11, 2015

Here we go!

Headed to Meieki to take the Shink to Tokyo.

I opted for my rolly suitcase for ease of riding trains (though transfers might be a bother), making it easier on my shoulders, and having space for the inevitable awesome yet bulky DisneySea merch.

That being said, I packed more clothes for this 8-day trip than my fortnight trip to England. Oh, the temptation of having space to spare. I totally gave in there.

First stop today is meeting up with a friend from elementary school who by pure magic coincidence also just arrived in Japan for a week vacation.

Then it's off to NRT to pick up my travel buddies for the next week. It's going to be awesome. Expect Tokyo and Kyoto Instagrams.

And after I get back, I'll finish up the London ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment