Sunday, October 25, 2015

New bag!

I ordered this bag in June from a company called Jiyoh at CreaMa.

They had a number of various bags there, but you could also custom order color combinations. I couldn't resist. Even with wait list of 4 months, I wanted one with *my* colors. Filled out and order form, paid up front (so it would be a present from my past self when it arrived), and then just waited.

On Tuesday, I got an email that it was finished and ready to be shipped. When I told them I was going to be out of town for a few days, they adjusted the shipping date so there would be a higher chance of me being home. Props for awesome customer service! And I was, in fact, able to be home when it arrived.

And I love it.

I'm really glad I went with these colors. I think the guy who took my order was surprised I went with pretty run-of-the-mill color choices, but I love the turquoise blue peeking through the black and the bit of blue on the back pocket. The inside is a light grey so it's pretty easy to find stuff. Nice heavy canvas. It's the right size to fit my wallet, planner, notebooks, and iPad. And it matches my Millenium Falcon pass case. Also, lots of pockets!

Been using it for three days and it's been great so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how it changes as I break it in.

Wish I had it for England and Tokyo/Kyoto, but now that it's here I can take it on a bunch of other adventures.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment