Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday Post-training Report: Hello jelly legs, it's been a while

The whole of both of my thighs were complaining on the walk down the stairs. This is going to be fun tomorrow.

The past few weeks have been a bit meh sometimes at training because I love my new messenger bag too much and it's taking its toll on my posture. I'm a bit crooked right now. Not the bag's fault; it's just exposing my weaknesses.

And I'm not willing to give up my precious bag, so the only option is to strengthen all aspects of my core. Which is fine by me. And my trainer is helping me do that with my bag in mind because he is awesome.


I'm being good this week and heading back after a quick stop at the grocery store. Then attempting to clean my room...Need to find my climbing shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment