Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Night at Komeda

Love this.

I pretty much get through the weekend knowing about two hours of playing with my planner and journal at Komeda are waiting for me at the end of the day.

Mockingjay took a lot of space this week, as it deserves, so no Komeda corner this time, but I have enough space for my awesome Levistone gloves.


Today was a chill day at work and I was able to clean up my work area as well as discuss a few things with my supervisor. Sure, I'm doing way more than I'm being paid for, but if it's enough to bitch about, I may as well make my observations constructive. I actually like the challenge.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Overachiever.

But you know what? Now thanks to Chris Hadfield, I will no longer allow anyone make me feel bad about being one.


All in all, quite a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment