Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Aesthetic of Lines

Saw an ad for this exhibition a few weeks ago on the train and had been itching to go.

Some of it was weird, but there were some pieces that really grabbed me. All in all, it was pretty good. Especially at 500yen.

It was also my first time up to the 10th floor of this building and it's pretty awesome. The view is incredible.

And since it's lunchtime and it's right here, I'm having roasted chicken at Wolfgang Puck. Mashed potatoes and gravy! Yay! I might just come here for Thanksgiving. It'll probably be as close as I can get.


LOVING this new work schedule of mine.


Also, now that I've finished it, I can say that chicken was damn good! As were the mashed potatoes and gravy. Had to resist licking the plate. Not kidding.

Extra bonus: free drink refills with the option to change drinks. Score! Had two ice teas and finishing off my lovely meal with a hot coffee.

And gave in to the server's "Room for dessert?" and got some cake.


Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment