Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday Soreness Report/Are you, are you, coming to the tree?

My ribcage is sore. It hurts to laugh. And to correct my posture.

And as the day progresses, the soreness grows in my quads and glutes.

Hurts so good.

---

Went to an emergency drill at work. After a month of Chris Hadfield and The Martian, I found the casual attitude disturbing. Yes, it's not space, but still life or death. It was really let's just go through the motions instead of let's do this and make sure everyone here can actually do this when we have an emergency.

Fun part, my workplace is on the 12th floor, so the decent was a bit harsh, but not as bad as it would have been if we had a leg day yesterday.

---

Post drill, I made my way to the station to get myself to the movie theater for Mockingjay: Part 2. Bought my ticket on Sunday when I was having an exceptionally mentally exhaustive day. Movie therapy.

For once, I'm watching a movie before my mom. Wow! A bit miffed I need to go all the way down to the TOHO Cinemas, but it's near an AEON mall and a sporting goods store, so I can pick up a few things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment