Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday Soreness Report: 反省 Lesson Learned

A nice general soreness in my abs, glutes, and some side and upper back muscles that I don't know the names of. That's cool.

But the great time out I had on Sunday night drinking with a dear friend came back to hit me in the head halfway through the session yesterday.

I could still move, pretty well actually, but damn, that headache!

And I was fine until then. Had a lovely lunch with a good friend and the first half of training was fine. Then bamn!

Fought through the second half of my session, dragged myself home, downed a 2 liter bottle of tea, and passed out around 7 for 4 hours. That did the trick and the headache was finally gone.


So while I don't regret Sunday night a single bit, because I honestly don't remember the last time I had that much fun on a night out, I'm probably not going to drink so hard on future Sunday nights.


Priorities. Training is just that high on my list.


Taking it easy tonight. Picked up the last bits needed for New Year's cards. Will be playing with those and finishing up my journal for last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment