Friday, January 22, 2016

I was sick, so I bought myself a hat

I swear, that made sense earlier today.


I got extremely sick for about a day from late Monday night to Tuesday afternoon. Then spent the next day and a half recovering.

I didn't even know it snowed on Wednesday until I saw Facebook.

Felt at 80% this morning and managed to get through work.

But before I got to work, I went to Loft where I was good and didn't buy more Star Wars goodies, but I did buy another pen case and this hat.

It was on sale.

And it made me feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, Mels! Keep resting x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! Thankfully, today was a workshop day so I didn't teach and didn't have to fake being happy. And boy, did I *not* fake being happy today. :)

      Delete