Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Taxes: FILED!

Took 2 hours but I know they were done correctly. At least I'd hope so with all the people helping and supervising me.

And being stuck in a line for that long does wonders for productivity. Checked a bunch off my to-do list.

Also, there is no way I can do this on my own. None. So confused by all the kanji on the input screens. The man at the computer station was getting to his "what is wrong with all these stupid people point". Though the lady at the printer was nice.

As I was leaving, there were a bunch of angry citizens upset that they missed the cut off point. The place is open until 5, but they stop taking people around 4 o'clock. I know this because I checked the website and paid attention to the small print. They could have made it clearer, but it was there.
In anycase, it was one staff member versus a steadily growing mob. He was standing his ground quite well.

Ah, tax season.

No comments:

Post a Comment